Medical Disclaimer for Bionuu Clinic
1. Nature of Information The information provided on the Bionuu Clinic website is for general informational purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or condition without consulting with a qualified healthcare provider.
2. No Doctor-Patient Relationship Accessing, reading, or otherwise using the Bionuu Clinic website does not create a doctor-patient relationship between you and any of our medical professionals. The information provided is not a substitute for medical and health advice from your physician.
3. Content Limitations The Bionuu Clinic website may discuss health and wellness topics but does not cover all possible diseases, physical conditions, or their treatment. Information on the website is offered “as is” without any warranties and may not be up-to-date, accurate, or comprehensive.
4. Liability Disclaimer Bionuu Clinic, including its staff and affiliates, will not be responsible for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this website, or from your reliance on any information provided on the site.
5. FDA Statement The services and products offered by Bionuu Clinic are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The efficacy of these products and services has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research.
6. Professional Advice Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health providers with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Bionuu Clinic website.
7. Testimonials and Endorsements Testimonials appearing on this site are received via text, audio, or video submission. They reflect the real-life experiences of individuals who have used our services or products. However, they are individual results and results do vary.